Once in a few months, I collect all the openings from various startup-accelerators, VCs we are working with, portfolio companies and colleagues and publish them to my network. These jobs are usually not published anywhere - it's all about word-of-mouth and network!
We have almost 90(!) jobs open this January! (You can feel free to share this link with your network)
Remember, don't just send resumes when you see an opportunity you like.
1) If you can get a warm intro into the company - that's the best (but don't reach out to people who barely know you or never worked with you and ask for intros! You become a red flag!)
2) Try to find out who is the hiring manager. If you can't - find the recruiter and people potentially on the relevant team. Make a list of all those individuals with their respective linkedin/social/blog.
3) Go over the list you created and connect on LinkedIn and other social media to the professionals on your list. Try to comment on various posts you see from them. Its worth taking a few days to try to make a connection and get them to notice you versus reaching out completely cold.
4) Add value whenever possible - make an intro, add a smart comment, send them a reference you think they will appreciate.
5) Learn about the company and the individuals so you are well prepared with news, press, knowledge of their products/services/solutions/customers, etc.
6) Eventually, you send a very concise and clear message which, in one paragraph, shows your value, what you can do for the company and your ask (like the email examples I share in my CareerLeap course)
January 2020 Opportunities
1) FIDF: Development Associate
FIDF is looking to expand the family by adding a development associate to support San Francisco and Silicon Valley regions. Please email email@example.com for additional information.
2) Ascendo: Autonomous Expert Support. (Bay Area, CA / Remote; 11 - 50 Employees)
Head of Engineering Learn More
3) Attivo Partners: Full Service Finance & Accounting Consulting Firm. (San Francisco, CA; 11 - 50 Employees)
Accounting Manager Learn More
4) BeeCanvas, Inc.: Visual Slack. (San Francisco, CA; 1 - 10 Employees)
Growth Marketing Manager Learn More
5) BreachRx: A Saas Platform That Automatically Generates Tailored Breach Response Plans In The Aftermath Of A Data Breach. We Do Not Defend Against Data Breaches; We Use A Technology-First Approach To Help Companies Recover From A Breach Event Effectively. (San Francisco, CA; 1 - 10 Employees) Chief Product Officer Learn More
6) Byte Technology: Allows Food Companies To Sell Their Products Anywhere, Using Small Unattended Stores. (San Rafael, CA; 1 - 10 Employees) Head of Product Learn More Sr. Cloud Engineer Learn More Director Finance Learn More
7) Crowdbotics: Helps Rapidly Scaling Businesses Build Production-Ready Software Faster Than Ever Before. Crowdbotics Uses A Combination Of Modular Development, Machine Learning, And A Network Of Expert Engineers To Help Both Technical And Non-Technical Team. (Remote; 11 - 50 Employees) Technical Sales Representative Learn More
Director Learn More
9) Digify, Inc: Document Helps Companies Protect And Track Sensitive Documents After Sending. (New York, NY, Singapore; 11 - 50 Employees) Account Executive/Manager Learn More Digify Product Marketing Senior Manager / Director Learn More Demand Generation Manager Learn More Product Marketing Manager Learn More Backend Developer Learn More Front-End Developer Learn More Account Executive Learn More Customer Success Manager Learn More Quality Assurance Engineer Learn More Marketing Manager/Director Learn More
11) Flivery: A Drone Delivery Solution Company. (Mountain View, CA; 1 - 10 Employees)
Partner or Co-Founder Learn More
VP of Business Development Learn More
12) Flowcast: Building An Enterprise-Grade AI Solution To Solve The $2T Financing Gap. (San Francisco, CA; 11-50 Employees) Head of Products Learn More Senior ML Engineer Learn More Software Engineer Learn More Data Engineer Learn More Data Scientist Learn More
13) Frontier Bio: Makes An Advanced 3D Bioprinter For Printing Human Tissue. The Mayo Clinic Is Using Our Machine To Print Human Blood Vessels. (Oakland, CA; 1 - 10 Employees)
Business Development Lead Learn More
Mechatronics Engineer Learn More
14) Glidian: We're Creating A Digitized, Modern, Streamlined Process For Healthcare Providers To Submit And Track Prior Authorizations. (Redwood City, CA; 1 - 10 Employees) Lead Frontend Developer Learn More Lead Frontend Engineer Learn More
Senior Software Engineer Learn More
19) Moesif: User-Centric API Analytics To Grow API Platforms. (San Francisco, CA; 1 - 10 Employees) Sales Development Representative (SDR) Learn More Account Executive Learn More Developer Marketing/Developer Evangelist Learn More Front End Engineer Learn More
20) NeuroSense Corp.: Edge AI Vision Processing SoC In Volume Production. (Sunnyvale, CA; 1 - 10 Employees) Marketing and Sales Manager/Director Learn More AI Vision SoC Application Engineer/Manager Learn More
21) OpenInvest: A Public Benefit Corporation Leveraging Technology To Provide A Next-Generation Impact Investing Solution. (San Francisco, CA; 11 - 50 Employees) Financial Product Manager Learn More Marketing Manager Learn More
23) Porsche Digital: The Mission Of Porsche Digital Is To Spark Excitement And Create Value Through Digital Engineering. The Team Works On Game-Changing Ideas, From Technological Experiments To Products That Could Become Porsche’s Next Business. (San Jose, CA; 51 - 200 Employees)
Senior Product Manager Learn More
24) Products That Count: One Of The Largest And Undoubtedly The Most Influential Global Network Of Product Managers In The World. (San Francisco, CA; 1 - 10 Employees) Sales Director Learn More Partnership Director Learn More
System Integration Engineer Learn More
26) Qordoba: An AI Writing Assistant For Businesses. (San Francisco, CA; 11 - 50 Employees) Growth Marketing Manager/Sr. Manager Learn More Sales Development Representative Learn More Sales Development Manager Learn More Account Executive Learn More
28) rENIAC, Inc.: An Emerging Deep Tech Start-Up With A Strong Technical Founding Team. We Have Developed A Cutting-Edge Software Acceleration System For Public Cloud, Hybrid And On-Premise Data Centers And Already Count A Number Customers. (Santa Clara, CA; 11 - 50 Employees) FPGA Architect/Engineer Learn More Software Architect/Engineer Learn More Director of Sales Learn More
Corporate Counsel Learn More
Senior Analyst Learn More
Senior Frontend Engineer Learn More
Senior Full Stack Engineer Learn More
30) Runway Innovation Hub: Provides Workspace, Events and Corporate Innovation Services to a Global Community of Startups and Enterprises so they can Fuel their Growth and Achieve Long-Term Success. (San Francisco, CA; 1 - 10 Employees)
Startup Ecosystem Manager Learn More
32) State Farm Insurance: The Nation's Largest Insurer Of Cars And Homes As Well As A Leader In Financial Services Products. (Palo Alto, CA; 10,001+ Employees)
33) Stellic: Building a Holistic Progression Platform to Bring Student-Facing Pieces of Student Success Together. Working with Schools like UChicago, CSU, and JHU to Help Students Discover & Manage the Path to Graduation. (San Francisco, CA; 1-10 Employees ) Designer Learn More Account Executive Learn More Product Designer Learn More Director of Marketing Learn More Product Manager Learn More
34) SunView Software: A Leading Provider Of IT Service Management Software That Helps Companies Build Smarter, More Responsive IT Services Environments Leveraging AI & Machine Learning Intelligent Automation. (Tampa, FL; 51 - 200 Employees)
Software QA Lead Learn More
Product Manager Learn More
36) Text IQ: Harnessing The Power Of AI To Help The World's Most Highly Regulated Enterprises Find Latent Risk In Their Data. (San Francisco, CA; 1 - 10 Employees) Sales Development Representative Learn More AI Trainer Learn More
Content Marketing Manager Learn More
37) ZineOne: AI-Powers Personalization. (San Francisco, CA or Remote; 51 - 200 Employees)
Sales Director Learn More
38) Zinier: A Global Company Headquartered In San Mateo, California, With Offices In Mexico City, Singapore, And Bengaluru And Backed By Leading Investors Including Accel Partners And Founders Fund. (San Mateo, CA; 51 - 200 Employees) Sales Development Representative Learn More
If you are tired of rejections and want some help landing a job by crafting the best message for yourself, strategically broadening your network and building your reputation - join me in CareerLeap! You can book a quick chat with me and see if this makes sense for your needs.
Also, if you are not on my list and want to get future posts, absolutely join me!